Chi Square Finance is recognised as a leading finance recruitment firm. From our office in London, we partner with some of the world’s leading brands and consultancies delivering top tier candidates from recent graduates, all the way up to Partners and business leaders. Our aim is to grow whilst remaining our client’s recruiters of choice.
We are currently looking for a Consultant / Senior Consultant to build a market in the IoT and/or Blockchain space (or similar innovative markets). We are excited to find sharp minds to join our growing team, offering you the opportunity of fast career progression and support to become a future leader.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with experience in helping clients to attract professionals in the IoT and/or Blockchain space to expand our services in Europe and beyond. You will have a strong track record in building and consistently delivering into these markets and have high ambitions to grow a successful team. We realise this requires dedication as well as skill, and you will therefore have the full support of our Directors and business to achieve these goals.
- To create a clear business plan to build and establish a market and grow a team
- Identifying and developing new and existing client relationships
- Sourcing and approaching suitable candidates to qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each project
To be considered, you will:
- Have at least an undergraduate degree and 2 years’ experience in a recruitment consultancy or executive search firm
- Have experience in and be able to demonstrate the ability grow a market from scratch
- Have expertise in sourcing very niche candidates
- Be capable of communicating with senior stakeholders on current business and business development
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Salary up to £30,000 plus negotiable and uncapped commission structure
- Company MacBook and iPhone
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Quarterly all expenses paid holiday targets
- Free beer and cider after 4.30pm everyday
- Unrestricted career progression and the chance to make your mark in a growing company
To apply, or to arrange an informal conversation, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org