Lead DevOps Engineer – £75,000 – £100,000 – & benefits – London
Lead DevOps Engineer – London – £75,000 – £100,000 – & benefits
Our client is one of the worlds top 20 insurance companies in the world, based in Australia, America, Europe and Asia. They are a very recognised organisation, who truly believe in technology and driving data science forward for business purposes.
Being an enterprise organisation, its difficult pushing software out at a pace which is why they have set up a new engineering function which exists of 10 Data Scientists, 5 DevOps Engineers, 5 Software Engineers. This role is for someone to come in as a Lead, researching new tools, building POC’s and owning the infrastructure!
- 10% Bonus
- Health insurance
- Generous training budget
- Flexible working
- Manage and design cloud infrastructure, leveraging managed services where possible
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines for apps and systems
- Keep systems patched and software up-to-date
- Raise and review pull-requests for system changes
- Contributing to the team’s long-term strategy
- Optimise systems’ performance
- Linux system administration
- Cloud infrastructure GCP/AWS or Azure
- Automated app deployments and continuous integration – Jenkins
- Python/Bash Scripting
- Container technologies – Docker
- Running Kubernetes clusters or any other orchestration tool
- Building infrastructure with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Configuration management – Ansible, or Chef/Puppet/Salt
- Good communication skills
This role is suitable for a Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer who wants progression or an existing Lead to come in and take over an exciting challenging opportunity. Interested?
Please apply below or contact Emmanuel Oloko at email@example.com or call 07546110052 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job